We want our games to grow and grow and grow !!
Right now, we are looking for a new Aces Star Player
Is that person YOU? Or maybe you know who it is!
ZERO TOLERANCE IS IN EFFECT AT THIS CLUB !
What does this mean? Well, we expect everyone will:
- Be a good ‘host’ or ‘guest’ at the table.
- Greet others in a friendly manner.
- Praise the bidding and/or play of the opponents
- Have two clearly completed convention cards readily available to the opponents (required by ACBL).
The following non-exhaustive list has some examples of behavior which will not be tolerated:
- Badgering, rudeness, insinuations, intimidation, profanity, threats or violence.
- Negative comments concerning opponents’ or partner’s play or bidding.
- Constant and gratuitous lessons and analyses at the table.
- Loud and disruptive arguing with a director’s ruling.
If a player at the table behaves in an unacceptable manner, the director should be called immediately. Annoying behavior, embarrassing remarks, or any other conduct which might interfere with the enjoyment of the game is specifically prohibited by Law 74A. Law 91A gives the director the authority to assess disciplinary penalties.